- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- Dash of fresh nutmeg, grated
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Powdered sugar, sprinkled on, to taste
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
- Fresh raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, milk, beaten eggs, and grated nutmeg. Beat lightly, making sure to leave the batter a little bit lumpy. Melt the butter in an OVEN PROOF skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, pour the batter into the skillet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the pancake is golden brown.
3. Sprinkle the top with powered sugar and raspberries. Top with fresh lemon juice, to taste, or maple syrup if you prefer. Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy.
NOTE : This is really easy ,and can be made without the lemon or with different fruits and sauces.